Irrespective of the kind of operations an organization does, we all purchase products, services, solutions or consumables. This purchase can be for incorporating in organization’s own product / service, or to directly provide to the customer or to be used in a process / or part of the process that is outsourced / subcontracted.
Standard wants an organization to exercise control over these external service/product/process providers by managing how they are selected and initially evaluated, how they are reevaluated at regular intervals, how required information is provided to service providers effectively and completely. Standard also wants an organization to define how goods / services / material will be inspected and accepted.
Purchase module of Effivity ensures you meet all these requirements in an effective, efficient and simple manner. Below steps demonstrate capabilities of this module and how you can comply with requirements with respect to purchase / external product – service – process provider related clauses of the standard:-
An intelligent module level home page welcomes user to the module with all compliance options available in the module on left side menu. This home page shows quality objectives for the department, available / recently changed documents, real time graphical analysis on the basis of data / information captured in the system, alerts for pending tasks, quick links for common / regular tasks etc. Module level help is also given at appropriate places.
1. Define how you are going to select a particular supplier for a product/ service or process. Carry out initial evaluation of the supplier to check if supplier can meet your business / organizational requirements or not. If supplier is found suitable, this module of Effivity lets the user create supplier registration by capturing contact details and product/service details.
2. List of approved suppliers are available in read only version for ready reference in case required.
3. Capture the reevaluation details of each supplier by providing rating performance of the supplier for a particular time period against predefined parameters.
4. Define the criteria for outsourced process selection, control, monitoring and evaluation.
5. Update the purchase order details from original purchase order to capture what is ordered.
6. When ordered product/material/service/consumable is delivered, as per incoming inspection quality plan defined in the quality module of Effivity software, users can capture actual inspection results and accept/reject the delivery.
7. Define, plan and track purchase objectives.
8. Procedures and forms related to purchase can be captured in documented information module.
Comprehensive capabilities of this module enables all the requirements from purchase / procurement / control of externally provided products/services / processes related clauses to be addressed in a quick and simplified manner while ensuring 100% compliance to SO 9001:2015 standard. Contact us at info at effivity.com for further information or visit www.effivity.com to subscribe to our award winning and one of its kind of ISO 9001 compliance software.